Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] Adult Testing Sunday May 5

  • Mike Swederska
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      Elisha,
      I just got this email. He and Terry will be back on Friday in time for his 6 o'clock class.
      Mike Swededska

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 2, 2013, at 12:05 PM, Elisha Nevois-Akridge <enevois@...> wrote:

      Just a reminder, there is a kids makeup test on Saturday May 4 so returning Saturday afternoon is not an option or we will have to reschedule at this last hour.  I am the only sempai available at this time.  Conway and Mike are unavailable.  Kevin and John Aughey are available as well, but we can not run a test without Sensei.