Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] New Advanced Aiki-kids Class on Mondays

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
      Sounds great. The kids that want to advance should b separated from th kids that only want to play around.

    • akridge1997@att.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
        So is it open to partial blue belts who don't know all of the rolls or full blue belts who do? Kevin

        --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, George <george.martinez1996@...> wrote:

        > Sounds great. The kids that want to advance should b separated from th kids that only want to play around.
        >
        > "jackie_gross@..." <nyjackie@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Sensei will be opening a new advanced Aiki-kids class on Mondays from 5-6 starting April 15. Students with blue belts and above are invited to attend. For further info, please email me (Jackie Gross, mother of Max and Leo) at nyjackie@...

      • jackie gross
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
          Open to blue belts and up with sensei's permission. So I guess he'll decide whether a blue belt is advanced enough to be in the class--also whether a student is mature enough. The idea is also to promote the relationships and camaraderie these kids have developed in working together and training each other--an important additional goal in my mind.

          Jacqueline Gross, M.A.T., M.F.A.
          President, One-on-One Tutoring, Inc.
          314.962.1231
          cell 314.484.1231
          fax 314.677.3811

          One-on-One Tutoring, Inc.
          9225 Manchester (between Brentwood and McKnight), Suite 203
          St. Louis, MO  63144

          On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:31 AM, "akridge1997@..." <akridge1997@...> wrote:

          So is it open to partial blue belts who don't know all of the rolls or full blue belts who do? Kevin

          --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, George <george.martinez1996@...> wrote:

          > Sounds great. The kids that want to advance should b separated from th kids that only want to play around.
          >
          > "jackie_gross@..." <nyjackie@...> wrote:
          >
          > >Sensei will be opening a new advanced Aiki-kids class on Mondays from 5-6 starting April 15. Students with blue belts and above are invited to attend. For further info, please email me (Jackie Gross, mother of Max and Leo) at nyjackie@...

        • Conway & Letitia Wong
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
            Who's teaching?
            Conway

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
              Sensei assisted by Jorge (possibly).

              Jacqueline Gross, M.A.T., M.F.A.
              President, One-on-One Tutoring, Inc.
              314.962.1231
              cell 314.484.1231
              fax 314.677.3811

              One-on-One Tutoring, Inc.
              9225 Manchester (between Brentwood and McKnight), Suite 203
              St. Louis, MO  63144

              On Apr 5, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Conway & Letitia Wong <conwayletitia@...> wrote:

              Who's teaching?
              Conway

              Sensei will be opening a new advanced Aiki-kids class on Mondays from 5-6 starting April 15. Students with blue belts and above are invited to attend. For further info, please email me (Jackie Gross, mother of Max and Leo) at nyjackie@....

            • Mike Schaefer
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
                I'll post this to the facebook page. Conway, will you put it on the website?

                Mike

                To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com