Re: Tenshin Aikido Seminar, Feb. 8-9

  • conwayletitia
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2013
      Dojo Cleaning will be February 7, 2013 @ 7pm.

      Please come and help get the dojo ready for the upcoming seminar. The more hands helping, the quicker and easier it will be.

      --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:

      > Made a time mistake:
      >
      > Friday - 6pm-8pm
      > Saturday - 10am-12pm, Lunch Break, 2pm-5pm
      >
      > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
      > >
      > > Sat Feb 9 - 10am-12pm
      > > - Lunch Break
      > > - 2pm-4pm
      > >
      > > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Details are developing...
      > > >
      > > > We have a guest instructor, Sensei John Araujo, teach a seminar at TRA.
      > > >
      > > > Fri Feb 8 6pm-8pm - going over black belt requirements
      > > >
      > > > Sat Feb 9 TBD
      > > >
      > > > Saturday 10am Kids class and 4pm Adult class are cancelled that day because of the seminar.
      > > >
      > > > This seminar is limited to adults. Older and higher ranked Aiki-kids who wish to participate in the seminar must get direct permission from TRA's Aiki-Kids instructors.
      > > >
      > > > $25 - pre-registered
      > > > $35 - Day off
      > > >
      > > > Sign up sheet is at the dojo.
      > > >
      > > > If you have more questions, call Sensei Freeman at 314-645-2345.

    • conwayletitia
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
        Please reply if you can help clean the dojo on Thursday. Thanks.

        Conway

        --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:

        > Dojo Cleaning will be February 7, 2013 @ 7pm.
        >
        > Please come and help get the dojo ready for the upcoming seminar. The more hands helping, the quicker and easier it will be.
        >

        > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
        > >
        > > Made a time mistake:
        > >
        > > Friday - 6pm-8pm
        > > Saturday - 10am-12pm, Lunch Break, 2pm-5pm
        > >
        > > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Sat Feb 9 - 10am-12pm
        > > > - Lunch Break
        > > > - 2pm-4pm

      • Johanna
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
          I will be there.

          Johanna

          conwayletitia <conwayletitia@...> wrote:

          Please reply if you can help clean the dojo on Thursday. Thanks.

          Conway

          --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:

          > Dojo Cleaning will be February 7, 2013 @ 7pm.
          >
          > Please come and help get the dojo ready for the upcoming seminar. The more hands helping, the quicker and easier it will be.
          >

          > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
          > >
          > > Made a time mistake:
          > >
          > > Friday - 6pm-8pm
          > > Saturday - 10am-12pm, Lunch Break, 2pm-5pm
          > >
          > > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Sat Feb 9 - 10am-12pm
          > > > - Lunch Break
          > > > - 2pm-4pm

        • Elisha Nevis
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2013
            We will be there and I will include some " child labor" as well.

            Sent from my iPad

            On Feb 5, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "conwayletitia" <conwayletitia@...> wrote:

            Please reply if you can help clean the dojo on Thursday. Thanks.

            Conway

            --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:

            > Dojo Cleaning will be February 7, 2013 @ 7pm.
            >
            > Please come and help get the dojo ready for the upcoming seminar. The more hands helping, the quicker and easier it will be.
            >

            > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
            > >
            > > Made a time mistake:
            > >
            > > Friday - 6pm-8pm
            > > Saturday - 10am-12pm, Lunch Break, 2pm-5pm
            > >
            > > --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, "conwayletitia" wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Sat Feb 9 - 10am-12pm
            > > > - Lunch Break
            > > > - 2pm-4pm

          • Conway & Letitia Wong
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2013
              I'll bring my vacuum cleaner.  Someone told me that the dojo vacuum cleaner wasn't there.

              Conway