Tuesday noon and night class

  • Shur-Way
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012

      Hi all,

      Please vote. I did this morning. Thus the noon class is on and so is tonight’s class.

      ms

    • Elliot Freeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Thanks for remembering to vote ...like  both our  Presidential canididates wanted us  do....tomorrow I hope they "both" still feel that way!
        On Nov 6, 2012, at 9:04 AM, "Shur-Way" <shur-way@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        Please vote. I did this morning. Thus the noon class is on and so is tonight’s class.

        ms

      • Mike S
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
          We had a great class that was well attended. Everyone that came in had already voted.
          Thanks to all for voting and then training.
          CYA tonight.
          ms