RE: [TRA Yahoo Group] Adult Aikido Rank Test -- October 14, 2012 Sunday -- 4pm

  • Mike Schaefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 5:31 AM
      As per usual, I take charge of dojo cleaning. There is always a lot to do, but, the more us that show up, the less there is for each of us to do.

      Mike Schaefer

      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      From: conwayletitia@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 23:59:43 +0000
      Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] Adult Aikido Rank Test -- October 14, 2012 Sunday -- 4pm

      Adult Aikido Rank Test -- October 14, 2012 Sunday -- 4pm
      * your friends and family are welcome to come watch, but please let them know that testing may go long depending upon the number of students testing

      Dojo cleaning --- 2pm day of
      * the entire dojo comes together to clean the dojo and show our support for one another, especially to the students testing

      Sign up sheet will be at the dojo. Remember to pay your testing fee and have a sempai "sponsor" your readiness to test.

      Here is some more information about testing.
      http://www.threeriversaikido.com/current-students/testing