RE: [Three Rivers Aikido Yahoo Group] Still Alive

  • Mike Schaefer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
      looking forward to training with you again...

      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      From: kms_kjs@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:31:49 -0800
      Subject: [Three Rivers Aikido Yahoo Group] Still Alive

      Greetings everyone.  This is Jay.  I just wanted to contact everyone that's on the web and let everyone know what's up with me, and maybe have you guys spread the word to everyone that's not on the web.
      The company I work for has relocated to Earth City.  This is our 3rd week in business at the new facility.  I manage the warehouse, and am responsible for 16 union employees, a fleet of trucks and forklifts, and the setting up and organizing of this new place.  I have had just three days off this month, and I've been working 10 to 15 hour days.  I WILL BE BACK!!!.... to pick up where I left off so to speak, but I just wanted to apologize to everyone for not being able to be there with you, and for not training as consistently as I have in the past.  At least now you know why though.
      I know "MY" training is mine and some might say that an apology really doesn't apply here or make sense, but I would just like to offer it out of respect for Sensei, the dojo, every student training  there, and to myself.  I look forward to seeing and training with all of you again very soon.  Peace.

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.
    • Conway Wong
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
        Take care, Jay. See you back on the mat soon.

        *Conway*
      • Terry Hildebrandt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
          Jay,

          We missed you on Thursday mornings and wondered what was up.  I figured you were doing some weight training so you were strong enough to whip up on me!  Ha!

          See you soon.

          Terry