Close Range Entering & Takedowns Workshop with Ken O'Neill -- Sept 16, 2012

  • conwayletitia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
      Close Range Entering & Takedowns Workshop with Ken O'Neill -- Sept 16, 2012, 6pm-8pm.

      All levels are invited

      No Experience Necessary

      Cost is $15.00

      Ken O'Neill's I.M.A. (Integrated Martial Arts) Workshop
      Subject: Close range entering based on our hubud drills from Kali & applying to the close range Aiki-Dumob takedowns.

      Ken's background spans 43 years of training and offers a specialized course designed for Aikidoda or anyone interested.
    • conwayletitia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
        Reminder that we have a workshop this Sunday night @ 6pm.

        Conway