Class tonight Friday Jan 18 08

  • Shur-Way Auto Body
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Sensei is going out of town this week end to teach at a collage in Ill. At
      the end of Tuesday nights class he asked me if I would take the Friday night
      class while he was away. After asking for a hall pass from my wife (Vicky) I
      agreed. I am looking forward to getting on the mat tonight. Every chance
      that I can to train I take. Even though they are far apart. Since I don't
      train on Fridays to often I am really looking forward to meeting and
      training with other students that I don't get to train with in my regular
      training schedule.

      Mike S