Sunday August 5th 4pm-6pm class

  • conwayletitia
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2012
      Sensei asked me to update everyone about this Sunday August 5th 4pm-6pm class. It will combine both the advanced and the open class together and will be taught by Sensei who should be back in town to teach.
    • Jourdan Von Braun
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2012
        Hey Sempai Conway, I'm
        Sorry I couldn't make it it to class, I got held up.. It was one of those weeks. I am sure class was great! Anyway take care

        =
      • Conway & Letitia Wong
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
          Hi Jourdan,

          Sorry to miss you.  You missed a great class.  I taught the class how to levitate and disappear like a ninja!

          Conway

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
            That's awesome!! Are you coming to class today? I'm I'm St Louis and brought my Gi!

          • akridge1997@att.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2012
              It was a great class with irimi gedan leading to suyanage, torture, kicks and ringing of the bells :o . Also nikkyo leading to kotegashe, sankyo, ude garami(?), and more torture ;)

              Kevin

              --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, Jourdan Von Braun <dravendetta@...> wrote:

              > That's awesome!! Are you coming to class today? I'm I'm St Louis and brought my Gi!
              >

              > On Aug 5, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Conway & Letitia Wong <conwayletitia@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi Jourdan,
              > >
              > > Sorry to miss you. You missed a great class. I taught the class how to levitate and disappear like a ninja!
              > >
              > > Conway

            • dravendetta
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6, 2012
                Well Sundays class was great.. It was Very informative, and with Sempai's Dan, Conway, and Andrew there plus the addition of the second part with Freeman Sensei, there was a great Chi about it. Of course their was the return of Falling Thunder since we went into breakfalls.. Lol.. However considering all the laws of physics and Newton's Law of Gravity which states what goes up must come down, I did ok I guess.. Unfortunately in my quest for a quieter, longer, less impact rolling and stop rolls, I practiced mostly with the left side, so right sided rolls and break falls are harder for me even though I am right handed. One small factor could be my right knee which has over a lengthy period; slowly and periodically becomes swollen with fluid but only presents pain during some of the torturous 35-45 minute long Suwari Waza and Tachi Waza Acrobatic Cardio and Equilibrium tested excercises lol... Good class;)