One Year Anniversary Party for Aviv / Jersey Boys

  • Kip McFarland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007

      Hey Everybody,

      Sensei wanted me to let you all know that we're having a one year anniversary party for Aviv this Saturday at Sensei's house.  Everyone is invited and should start showing up around 7:00pm.  Please bring a dish or drinks and R.S.V.P. to Sensei A.S.A.P. as to what you are bringing.  DON'T TELL AVIV!!!  He's under the impression that the party is for the Jersey guys.  Help us keep up that facade.

      Speaking of the Jersey guys, they're coming back to train with us this week.  Jakub, Gerry and a new face will arrive Wednesday and take every class before leaving on Sunday.  Please make an effort to attend as many classes as you can this week and also try to make some time to show these guys around town or have a meal.

      If you didn't get to meet the Jersey guys last time, don't miss the chance this time.  They're a lot of fun and it's always interested to see the subtle and not so subtle differences in the way others practice Aikido.  Every body should be excited about having these guys and celebrating Aviv's one year anniversary in the states.

      Also, try to discreetly let people who don't use the Yahoo Group know.

      Directions to Sensei's house:

      3441 Oxford Blvd.

      Maplewood, MO 63143

      From the dojo, head west on Manchester and take a left (south) at Big Bend.  Within a mile or so you'll see a McDonalds and a Family Video in the Deer Creek Shopping Center.  Take a left at that light (Oxford Blvd.)  Sensei lives at 3441 Oxford.  The closest cross street is St. Elmo.