first post

  • shurway2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      Good morning to you all. I wanted to welcome you to the new Three
      Rivers Akido group. As the members join you will be able to interact
      with other members that you don't get to see very often. I hope that
      when you ask questions somebody will be able to answer them. So feel
      free to bring up anything that is on you mind as long as it is
      pertaining to our dojo. Please keep everything clean and constructive.
      I don't want any nagtive remarks or discuragement from any of our
      members aimed at another member. Please sign your comments so that
      everybody knows who is posting

      There is a place to put photos. If you want, for everyone to view. If
      you try and don't under stand how to do it ask me for help. One of the
      things I like about yahoo groups or that just about everything is up
      front and easy to do.

      Thanks
      Mike S