March Events 2012

  • conwayletitia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
      Please put these on your calendar for March 2012:

      March 18, 2012 6pm-8pm
      Guro Ken O'Neill's Integrated Martial Arts Workshop. $15. All experience levels are welcome.

      - 6pm-7pm: Espada Y Daga ("Sword and and Dagger") taught by Ken's longtime friend and martial artist, Mr. Stan Brooks.
      - 7pm-8pm: Ken will cover turning hard strikes into soft throws and takedowns.

      March 30-April 1
      Sensei Elliot Freeman's Birthday Seminar. $85. Proceeds go to purchasing a new mat.

      - Join us as 4 guest instructors will be teaching at Three Rivers Aikido:

      Sensei Jorge Angulo (Miami) will be teaching Aikido
      Sensei Billy Brooks (Memphis) will be teaching Aikido
      Sensei Russ Little (St. Louis) will be teaching Judo
      Sifu Justin Meehan (St. Louis) will be teaching Chi Gong.

      Please check the Three Rivers website for more information.
    • conwayletitia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
        Reminder that we have Guro Ken O'Neill's IMA Workshop on March 18th Sunday 6pm-8pm. $15.

        We also have Sensei Freeman's TRA Seminar the weekend of March 30-April 1. $65 (pre-pay for all 3 days); $85 (at the door price for all 3 days); and $50 for any partial attendance. Update on guest instructors: Sensei Billy Brooks will not be able to attend, but Guro Ken O'Neill will be a guest instructor.