sub(s) for 6/12 and 6/16 aiki-kids needed

  • Mike Schaefer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      I will be out of town from Friday, June 10 2011 through June 19, 2011 and need someone to teach Sunday morning aiki-kids from 10am-noon on 6/12 and 6/16, please.

      Mike Schaefer
    • Mike Schaefer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Correction - 6/19, not 6/16

        To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
        From: instruggle@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:20:19 +0000
        Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] sub(s) for 6/12 and 6/19 aiki-kids needed

        I will be out of town from Friday, June 10 2011 through June 19, 2011 and need someone to teach Sunday morning aiki-kids from 10am-noon on 6/12 and 6/19, please.

        Mike Schaefer

      • Enevois
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          Hi Sempai Mike. I'm reasonably sure that Kevin and I can cover the classes. Let me email you back later to confirm the dates of the girls' recitals and I'll confirm with you our availability.

          Elisha

          --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, Mike Schaefer <instruggle@...> wrote:

          > Correction - 6/19, not 6/16
          >

          > To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
          > From: instruggle@...
          > Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:20:19 +0000
          > Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] sub(s) for 6/12 and 6/19 aiki-kids needed
          >

          > I will be out of town from Friday, June 10 2011 through June 19, 2011 and need someone to teach Sunday morning aiki-kids from 10am-noon on 6/12 and 6/19, please.
          >
          > Mike Schaefer

        • Aleah
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2011
            Hi Mike.
            I can commit to helping someone with the class on the 12th.  I don't know enough to lead it on my own, though.

            I'll be at work the 19th.

            Aleah

            On Jun 1, 2011, at 10:21 AM, Mike Schaefer <instruggle@...> wrote:

            Correction - 6/19, not 6/16