RE: [TRA Yahoo Group] Birthday Party - Today

  • AIDA HADZISABIC
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011

      Reminder.

      See you tonight.

      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      From: a_hadzisabic@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:42:13 -0500
      Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] Birthday Party

      ... I know it is hard to believe my friends Winking smile

                  .....  it is birthday time           ...         is it not the spring the great time

      Ranya is getting a day older on March 31st, but we will celebrate it on April 1st - (no Fool's Day comments Winking smile)

      Let’s meet Friday, April 1st at 8:00 PM at Kampai.

      Please RSVP for an accurate table reservation.

      Kampai:
      4949 West Pine Blvd

      St. Louis, MO 63108
      http://www.kampaistl.com/

      - Aida (314.369.0390)

    • Terry Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
        Aida,

        fyi - sorry I hadn't been communicating to well with the group.  My wife recently had a pace maker installed to correct some heart issues and I have been busy with taking care of her.  I won't be there physically Sunday - but in spirit.

        Terry

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
          Terry,

          on the behalf of your TRA family, I wish your wife quick recovery and all the best. Your family is in our thoughts.

          Take care, and let us know if we can help.
          -Aida

          To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
          From: terryjhildebrandt@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:23:57 -0700

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 8, 2011
            Reminder :

            You are invited, together with your family and friends to join the rest of your TRA family in celebrating Brendan's (the Irish guy) birthday.

            Join us Saturday, April 9th at 8:00 PM at Dubliner bar:

            1025 Washington Avenue,

            St. Louis, MO 63101

            http://dublinerstl.com/

            map: http://www.google.com/local?f=q&hl=en&q=1025+Washington+Avenue,+St.+Louis,+MO+63101

            - Aida (314.369.0390)

          • AIDA HADZISABIC
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 28, 2011
              enough with the rain ... enough with with the cold ... let's say goodbye to April ... and lets celebrate

                          .....  it is a birthday time

              You are invited, together with your family and friends to join the rest of your TRA family in celebration of Conway's birthday.

              Let’s meet Saturday, May 7th at 7:00 PM at Mai Lee.

              Please RSVP for an accurate table reservation.

              Mai Lee:
              8396 Musick Memorial Dr

              St. Louis, MO 63144
              near the Hanley/Eager Rd intersection just south of Highway 64; right behind Best Buy
              http://maileerestaurant.com/

              - Aida (314.369.0390)

            • AIDA HADZISABIC

                Message 7 of 12 , May 6, 2011
                  On Sensei's behalf I am informing you about the following temporary change:

                  To give the sufficient healing time to many senior students that are injured, Sunday's 6 PM class is cancelled for a couple of weeks. Everyone is encouraged to join 4 PM class, which will be thought by Sensei.

                  Please stay tuned for further changes, and stay safe.
                  - Aida

                • Richard Livingston
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 6, 2011

                    Has Sensei been that rough on his senior students?  Did he give them permission to get hurt?

                    Rich Livingston

                    Director of Engineering

                    Singulex, Inc.

                    4041 Forest Park Ave

                    St. Louis, MO  63108

                    www.singulex.com

                    r.livingston@...

                    W: 314-615-6367

                    C: 314-913-1474

                    This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.