substitute requested for kids' class, 6 March 2011

  • Mike Schaefer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
      My grandmother turns 95 this Sunday, and my family is having lunch with her at 12pm in Fairview Heights, IL. I intended to skip the meal and show up afterward, but my family is shaming me into showing up for the meal.

      Can someone teach the 10am-12pm kids' class for me this Sunday?

      domo arigato gozaimashita,

      Michael Schaefer
    • Enevois
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
        Family shame is hard to resist. If the other instructors aren't available Kevin and I could tag team in for you. Just let me know.

        Elisha

        --- In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, Mike Schaefer <instruggle@...> wrote:

        > My grandmother turns 95 this Sunday, and my family is having lunch with her at 12pm in Fairview Heights, IL. I intended to skip the meal and show up afterward, but my family is shaming me into showing up for the meal.
        >
        > Can someone teach the 10am-12pm kids' class for me this Sunday?
        >
        > domo arigato gozaimashita,
        >
        > Michael Schaefer

      • Conway & Letitia Wong
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
          Go to lunch, I got the kids Sunday morning.

          Conway

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
            Thanks, Conway.

            By the way, if you do not own but would like a copy of Mark Bishop's Okinawan Karate: Teachers, Styles and Secret Techniques, I have a copy for you.  A patron donated it to the library, but the library doesn't want it.

            Mike

            To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
            From: conwayletitia@...
            Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:54:07 -0800

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2011
              You can donate it to the the dojo.  I already have that one.

              To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
              From: conwayletitia@...
              Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:54:07 -0800

              Go to lunch, I got the kids Sunday morning.

              Conway

              My grandmother turns 95 this Sunday, and my family is having lunch with her at 12pm in Fairview Heights, IL. I intended to skip the meal and show up afterward, but my family is shaming me into showing up for the meal.

              Can someone teach the 10am-12pm kids' class for me this Sunday?

              domo arigato gozaimashita,

              Michael Schaefer

            • Charlie Willingham
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2011