Class tonight

  • Emily Jokerst
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 2, 2010

      Hi Mike and everyone!

      I have to work late on a couple of events our agency has coming up so I won't be able to make it to class tonight.  Sorry about that and I look forward to seeing everyone next week.  Hope you all had a great Halloween.  Thanks!

      Emily Jokerst, MPPA
      Volunteer Coordinator
      Preferred Hospice of Northeast Missouri
      301 Sovereign Ct., Suite 206
      Ballwin, MO 63011
      Phone: (636) 527-9330
      Fax: (636) 527-9340
      ejokerst.stl@...
      www.preferredhospice.com
      No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. (Quote by - Aesop)
      ~ Volunteerism Quote

    • Andre' L. McFadden
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 15, 2012
        Sensei wanted me to remind the upper ranks to participate in tonight's B&B class...

        Andre' L. McFadden