Pre-Test Dojo Cleaning, 8/8/2010, 2:30 pm

  • threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
      Reminder from: threeriversaikido Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pre-Test Dojo Cleaning

      Date: Sunday August 8, 2010
      Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
      Location: Three Rivers Aikido

    • Terry Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
        Ranya, I know you are organizing the cleaning Sunday.  I wanted to let you know I am won't be at the Dojo until near test time since I am coming from work.    However, to help clean -  I recently washed the front windows so they don't need to be washed again on Sunday.   FYI - I made sure there are cleaning supplies;  clean rags, pledge, glass cleaner, etc by the class top desk behind the couch.  Terry

        Date: Sunday August 8, 2010
        Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
        Location: Three Rivers Aikido

      • Ranya Iqbal
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
          Thanks for all your help Terry!

          Date: Sunday August 8, 2010
          Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
          Location: Three Rivers Aikido

          Edit reminder options

        • Mike Schaefer
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
            I will be around the dojo before and after the morning kids' class (10-11:30). Alyona has yoga from about 12-1, but, otherwise, I will be around if anyone wants to start cleaning earlier than 2:30.  And/or, if anyone wants to get in some early training, I am usually at the dojo by 9am.  I am willing to help prepare any aikidoka for testing from 9-10 in exchange for assistance during kids' class.

            Mike Schaefer

            From: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
            To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:27:07 +0000