2854Lunar Eclipse

  • Soval, Brennen
    Apr 23, 2014
      Freeman Sensei saw the lunar eclipse at 3:45 a.m. last week so I wanted to post this picture as taken by my uncles telescope in AZ for those that were sleeping soundly at that hour.

      Brennen
      Sent from my mobile

      This is a picture of the Lunar Eclipse from yesterday. It was taken at totality (when the moon was completely inside the Earth's Umbra.

      http://www.azstarman.net/moon2.htm

      Any tax advice contained in or attached to this message or email string is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used to (i) avoid penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promote, market, or recommend to another any transaction addressed herein.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic