      From: Shur-Way
      Date:03/05/2014 4:28 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] Weenesday chilererns class

      Dear Parents and Students,

      I had a wonderful time on my Florida trip attending a Japanese sword show and visiting several Aikido dojo, in Memphis and Florida. Upon my return it came to my attention that last Wednesdays class went unattended by my substitute instructor due to miss communications.

      I appreciate all of the focus and effort that the parents and students have for attending these classes. I would like to offer a special training make up class on next Friday March 14th from 6-8pm. This class is for the Aiki-kids and any adults that would like to participate in this make up class would be welcome and would be a great addition to the evening. The adults students are more than welcome to assist in the teaching of this class. This class will be taught in the same manner as the usual Wednesday Aiki-kids class.

      Again I have to apologize for this miss communication and will get with the instructors to create a better network of communications.

      Best Wishes

      Sensei Freeman

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic