2751Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] RE: Thanksgiving Training

  • Conway & Letitia Wong
    Nov 26, 2013
      I'll come for the cookies!
      Conway

      On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:15 PM, Tyra Leesman <leesmans_3@...> wrote:

      I will be attending! Shall I bring some cookies? Just cause it's Thanksgiving... :)

      On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:26 PM, "aughey@..." <aughey@...> wrote:

      If you are coming Thursday morning, please reply to generate interest.  I am planning on attending.

      John

      ---In threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com, <aughey@...> wrote:

      As is our tradition, there will be training at 7am on Thanksgiving morning.  These holiday classes are often very well attended, especially for those who do not regularly go to morning class.  Please make time to train with us.  If you do, you have permission to go back for seconds later that afternoon.

      Also, evening classes are canceled on Thanksgiving.  This includes both the 5pm kids class and 6pm adult class.

      John

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic