2745Kyu Test for January

  • Shur-Way
    Nov 21, 2013

      Test Date is the week end of January 26.

      These are the aikidoka that are signed up to test in January. Please check this list for your name. If you plan to test and your name is not on the list please contact me before the dead line.

      Joe-SGA

      Lenny-SGA

      Rich-TRA

      Patrick-SGA

      Tugrul-TRA

      Robert-SGA

      Tyra-TRA

      Brennen-TRA    PD.

      Kirsten-TRA

      The cutoff date for signing up and the testing fee is December 18, 2013. If you are not signed up or have your testing fee paid by the cutoff date you will not test.

      Please get your testing fee in as soon as possible. If you pay anyone other than me for your testing please email me and make sure I mark you down as paid.

      Sensei Mike Swederska

      Shin-Gane Dojo Cho

      314 799-1998

      shur-way@...