2744Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] Locker room spring cleaning

  • Terry Hildebrandt
    Nov 20, 2013
      Happy to do it.

      On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:21 AM, Shur-Way <shur-way@...> wrote:

      Terry,
      I want to thank you for taking the time from your job to come in and sub for me last night. I really do appreciate what you did.
      Mike S

      From: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com [mailto:threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Hildebrandt
      Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:23 AM
      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] Locker room spring cleaning

      John,

      Thanks for decluttering / cleaning the Men's dressing area.  I suggest posting a notice in the dressing area for a couple of weeks with your intentions.

      I suggest posting a notice in the dressing room for a couple of weeks indicating your intentions and requesting students take their clothing home after training.

      Terry

      Wrestling shoes could belong to one of Ken O'Neil's students.

      • #3 gi on hook.
      • Yellowing #5 coat
      • #3 gi in lockers
      • Gi with "Aka" name sewn on sleeve