2741Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] Locker room spring cleaning

  • Akridge
    Nov 19, 2013
      Wrestling shoes could belong to one of Ken O'Neil's students.

      From: "aughey@..." <aughey@...>
      To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:38 AM
      Subject: [TRA Yahoo Group] Locker room spring cleaning

      I've been cleaning out items in the locker room that have been accumulating over the years.  There were a few salvageable clothes that should be claimed by their owner.  Please look through the shelves and claim what are yours.  Next week I'll donate or re-circulate unclaimed items.

      The items that need to be claimed are:
      • #3 gi on hook.
      • Yellowing #5 coat
      • #3 gi in lockers