2738Support Movember

  • bksoval
    Nov 14, 2013

      Hey there,

      It's Movember and the time for change is now. As a part of Generation Moustache, I've committed my face to the cause and have been and will be growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and awareness for men's health and to fight prostate and testicular cancer.

      I’d like you to support me as I fight the good fight. I'm restless for change and would love you to support my passion with a donation. You can donate to my moustache by:

      1. Donating online at http://mobro.co/bsoval
      2. Writing a check to 'Movember', referencing my registration ID: 8421137 and mailing it to: Movember US, P.O. Box 1595, Culver City, CA 90232

      Your donation will support world-class men’s health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. To find out more, visit the programs section of Movember’s website: http://us.movember.com/programs

      Movember funded programs are underway in institutions and universities across the US, please visit the Funded Programs page for all the hairy details: http://us.movember.com/programs

      Thanks for supporting Movember and helping us change the face of men's health.

      Swift | Silent | Hairy

      Brennen Soval