Who wants a mainpage feature, radio & Itunes podcast interview on www.unsignedh

  • unsignedhypedotorg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 1:54 PM
      Who wants a mainpage feature, radio & Itunes podcast interview on www.unsignedhype.org?

      Despite how many shows you rocked, awards you won or the number of friends, fans & followers, you would be surprised at how many people throughout the industry, let alone fans STILL DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AS AN ARTIST.

      It is not enough to simply blast your music. Studies show people don't listen to new artists, unless they heard of them before. Even if your song is being played on the radio, listeners don't have a connection to you...most don't know who you are, you're simply a name attached to a song.

      Our goal isn't to just promote your single, we want to promote YOU as an artist.

      Its never too late to define who you are...

      Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

      Get a mainpage feature, radio & Itunes podcast interview on unsignedhype.org!

      Introducing.... FUNKY INTRODUCTION TO HOW NICE I AM?
      Campaign includes cover story mainpage feature, radio & Itunes podcast interview, an in-depth interview that will give listeners insight to who you are. Every artist has a story to tell, how they got started, overcoming life's major obstables, disillusions about the industry, even beef!

      Your story is what makes you unique, your story is what gets the buzz, that translates to interest in your music, follow up interviews, features, etc, things that ultimately translate to sales. An interview feature is ideal, especially if you already have an email, social networking blasts or djs pool submissions, now get the story out and watch your downloads increase.

      Featured artists include
      Freestyle Friday Champ Big Will
      Wu Tang Clan Inhouse Singer Blue Raspberry
      BMI Urban Artist of the Year Calvin Miller (producer of Huey's hit "Pop, Lock & Drop It")
      Legendary Eric B's protegee Avion
      Team Infamous (from the production team behind Soulja Boy's "Turn My Swag On")
      Vibe Magazine VERSUS Winner Prince Ea
      AND YOU????!!!!

      THIS COULD BE THE BOOST YOU NEED....

      Email INFO@... for details
      SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY...
      Slots are limited and available first come, first serve!

      Even if you can't take advantage of this promo offer, join our site so you have a presence on the #1 search result for "unsigned hype" - Google

      For more info email...
      Email: info@...
      Yahoo IM: unsignedhypedotorg
      or visit us online at www.unsignedhype.org