Reminder - Grown Folks Fridays

  • stlhiphopdotcom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 2, 2004

      Grown Folks Fridays

      Date: Friday, June 4, 2004
      Time: 9:00PM - 3:00AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      GROWNN FOLKS FRIDAY HAS MOVED TO CLUB CANDELA!!!!!
      All Star Inc Presents Grown Folks Friday with DJ Sir Thurl each
      and every Friday Where you will hear the best in Ol and New
      Skool Jams all night long, No Athletic Gear, 2 for 1 drinks and
      admission till 11pm, 25 and older
      (Club Candela 326 S. 21st Street behind Union Station)
      (314.426.1185) (9pm-3am) Check out new site for more info
      http://www.allstarstl.com/
    • stlhiphopdotcom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 3, 2004

        Grown Folks Fridays