ThreadyBear Fair Isle Knit-Along is the brainchild of Matt Waldrop, partner in ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio. The ThreadyBear Fair Isle is intended to offer experienced knitters a non-threatening project on which to learn Fair Isle knitting techniques without the significant emotional and financial investment of a full-sized sweater.
Please, call in or e-mail any orders to ThreadBear directly to make sure that your order is processed as quickly as possible. Orders mentioned in posted messages may be accidentally overlooked.
No purchase is necessary to participate in the group. The pattern will be freely available on this website. The purpose of this group is solely to offer community support for anyone interested in making the pattern with a group or watching the progress of pattern development.
- Jan 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.