Vote NOW - First Round in the 7th Annual URSA Awards Competition

  • Valerie R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2012

       Vote NOW - First Round in the 7th Annual URSA Awards Competition

      We bestow on you, Valerie the privilege to vote for your favorite bear, bud, or artist entered in this year's competition, by choosing what you believe marks the quality of fine art and reflects the values of the name URSA.

      You will cast one vote in each of the 17 categories where 53 teddy bear artists, from 15 countries vie for the top 3 positions in each category.

      Of course it will be hard to pick your favorites from 109 entries, but we know that you can do it! You know bears!

      You do not have to vote all at one time, you can return to vote anytime in the missed categories. Your computer will signal you if you have already voted in a category.

      Vote now and until July 29th   http://www.bearsandbuds.com/ursa/Voting2008.asp

      Bearhugs, Valerie

      Your Computer Won't Let You Vote?
      What to do when you get this Error Message: "Your vote was not accepted because you have voted on this poll before."

      Clear out all your computer's cookies and you'll be able to vote.