Not as interesting as girl bloggers - Thracian Standards

  • timothymyall1
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
      Chris or anyone. Someone on the FoG forum is looking for details of
      Thracian standards in a Mac Successor army. Anyone got any useful
      pointers (same would be useful for me as that works with my next
      project)?

      Item with the exact question is at
      http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8787

      Regards
      Tim
    • Christopher Webber
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
        Sorry, as far as I know there's evidence the Thracians used standards
        at all. What can you tell us about girl bloggers?

        --- In thracians@yahoogroups.com, "timothymyall1" <timothymyall1@...>
        wrote:

        > Chris or anyone. Someone on the FoG forum is looking for details of
        > Thracian standards in a Mac Successor army. Anyone got any useful
        > pointers (same would be useful for me as that works with my next
        > project)?
        >
        > Item with the exact question is at
        > http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8787
        >
        > Regards
        > Tim

      • timothymyall1
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
          Chris

          Thanks for the info. As my Thracians (15 and 25) don't have any I am
          fine.

          As for Girlbloggers, this was in reference to post 115
          from 'girlbiiblog' (and no I have not accepted the invite).

          Regards
          Tim

          --- In thracians@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Webber" <sitalkes@...>