[thoughts] Lessons for March 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013

      Sunday School Lessons for March 3, 2013

      International Bible Lesson
      (Daniel 7:9-14)
               The Glorified Christ
               Mountaintop Experiences

      Christian Light Publications
      (John 14:1-15)
               Christ, the Only Way

      I think this list has been inactive most of the last three months. I simply wasn't in the mood to write. Nor did I have the time to spare for it.

      For this new quarter, I hope to send out a weekly email linking to material related to the coming Sunday School lessons. I don't expect any of this to be new material, just stuff I wrote longer ago that is based on the same passage and/or addresses the same subject.

      Then for the June-August quarter, I want do as I did for the September-October 2012 quarter. We'll see.

      Blessings,
      Mark
               Mark Went Fishing
               Mark's Amazon Collection