[thoughts] Lessons for December 30

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012

      Following Jesus in the Family
      (Ephesians 5:21 - 6:4)
      International Bible Lesson

      Fools for Christ's Sake
      (1 Corinthians 3:1-17)
      Christian Light Publications

      Following Jesus in the Family
      (Ephesians 5:21 - 6:4)

      What does "in the fear of God" have to do with mutual submission?

      How is selfless humility to manifest itself in the various family relationships?

      From this passage, what are some necessary ingredients for harmony in the home?

      Read all of it: Following Jesus in the Family

      Additional reading:
        Discerning God's Will for Marriage
        Godly Family Relationships

      My 20% discount ends sometime on December 31.
      www.anabaptistbooks.com
      books, CDs, cassettes

      Fools for Christ's Sake
      (1 Corinthians 3:1-17)

      Stewards serve someone other than themselves.

      Faithfulness is required of stewards.

      The lord of the steward praises the faithful steward.

      Stewards are not to be pitted one against another.

      The steward's standard is not another steward.

      The lord of the steward judges the steward.

      Read all of it: Fools for Christ's Sake

      Special Deals on Amazon
      When you click the above link and purchase at Amazon,
      you send a small commission our way...at no additional cost to you.