[thoughts] Materials for Sunday, September 2, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Good afternoon,

      In June I told you, "I caught a vision to self-publish my own Sunday School commentary for the fourth quarter of 2012 (September-November)."

      I have finished writing. I am mostly done with the editing. I thought to have it published by now...but I got bogged down.

      However, I did put tomorrow's lessons on my Anabaptists site.

      You can read them by linking to them from my book update page:

               Mark Roth's Ebooks

      I had been planning to include the bulk of tomorrow's materials in this email. However, I ran into problems with this project today and spent many hours trying to get as far as I did. I simply shouldn't take further time to format them for email. So please click the link above and go from there. Thanks!

      Blessings to you!
      Mark