[thoughts] A Vision for Fall Quarter 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012

      Monday night I caught a vision to self-publish my own Sunday School commentary for the fourth quarter of 2012 (September-November).

      I got sufficiently enthusiastic to post about it at one of my blogs: Ex-Writer Wants to Ditch X.

      For that quarter, the International Studies have the theme "A Living Faith" with these three units:
               - What Is Faith?
               - Who Understands Faith?
               - Where Does Faith Take Us?

      Christian Light Publications, which no longer follows the International Studies outline, has the theme "The Beginnings of the Church" with two units:
               - The Church in Jerusalem
               - The Churches in Judaea and Samaria

      Would I publish two separate books or a two-part book? I haven't figured that out yet.

      Meanwhile, here is something more immediately useful and practical for this coming Sunday:

               Harmony in the Home -- CLP

               Love Never Fails -- International

      Blessings to you!
      Mark