[thoughts] Nativity Questions (December 19-25 2011)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011

      Sunday School Questions for December 25, 2011

      Here are two:

               What do we see here of God's higher thoughts and ways?

               Do taxes and regulations catch my attention more than God at work?

      I posted those and more here: Nativity Questions.

      You can also see some other Christmas-related writings of mine at my Anabaptists site. I'll link to three of them:

               The Shepherds

               The Word Made Flesh

               Good News for the World

      May the blessings of the Highest overshadow you,
      Mark

      You're free to forward this, if you wish.

      Thanks for being a subscriber to Thoughts for the Week!