[thoughts] Burial, Resurrection, Remembrance (April 18-24, 2011)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      Sunday School Lessons for April 24, 2011
      - The Burial and Resurrection
      - Eternal Remembrance

      The Burial and Resurrection and Eternal Remembrance
      (Mark 15:42 - 16:11; Matthew 28:1-17)

      Jesus' death -- how do I know it wasn't history's greatest scam?

      Is it true that God died once upon a time?

      What a beautiful Divine witness of Joseph of Arimathaea!
      Makes me wonder again: What is God's witness of me?

      According to the Scriptures, what should be my response to this
      historical event?

      "And when the sabbath was past..."
      What might be the theological and practical truth(s) revealed in
      that statement?

      Read the rest: http://www.anabaptists.org/clp/youth/8-211.html

      5% discount on all books and curriculum at our Rod & Staff site:
      http://www.rodstaff.com/special.html

      You're free to forward this, if you wish.

      Thanks for being a subscriber to "Thoughts for the Week"!