[thoughts] A Matter of Identity (January 31 - February 6, 2011)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      Sunday School Lessons for February 6, 2011
      - A Matter of Identity
      - The Day of Judgment

      A MATTER OF IDENTITY
      (Mark 8:27-9:1)

      Do I know what people are saying about Jesus these days?

      What am I saying about Jesus' identity?

      Am I tasting the things of God?

      What do I know about self-denying, cross-bearing Christianity?

      How important is it to me to follow Jesus?

      Is my life one of self-loss or self-preservation?

      Do I "moderate" my expression of the Gospel to "adapt" to my surroundings?

      Read the rest: http://www.anabaptists.org/clp/youth/10-111ibs.html

      THE DAY OF JUDGMENT
      (Revelation 20)

      Am I at peace with the scenario painted in Revelation 20?

      Am I at peace with the Judge of Revelation 20?

      Have I purposed to be faithful to Jesus and His Word?

      Do I count on my works to deliver me on That Day?

      Am I now "found written in the book of life"?

      Read the rest: http://www.anabaptists.org/clp/youth/10-111.html

      You're free to forward this, if you wish.

      Thanks for being a subscriber to "Thoughts for the Week"!
      Mark Roth

      My Commission-Earning Gateway to Amazon.com
      http://www.anabaptistbooks.com/services/amazon/