[thoughts] Got a Kernel?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      Sunday School helps | Weekly devotionals | Mark's commentaries |
      Thoughts for the week

      Whatever you know it as, that's what you receive via this Yahoo group.

      Nobody has to pay to receive it.

      It's been that way for many years.

      Because that's how I set it up.

      Now I ask you: Were the last ten worth a dollar to you?

      If so, please mail me a dollar on Tuesday or Wednesday.

      If not, maybe the last twenty were. :)

      However, if you cannot spare a dollar because of your own needs, do
      not send it to me.

      Will I unsubscribe all those not sending a dollar?

      No. Way.

      Will I quit sending out "Thoughts for the Week" if they're not worth
      it to enough folks?

      I don't know.

      I hope not.

      But even an ox needs corn -- http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/25-4.htm --
      to keep him going.

      Rather mortified at this intrusion,
      Mark Roth
      875 N Pacific Hwy
      Woodburn OR 97071

      PS: If you prefer to contribute online, click the green link in the
      red box here:
      http://www.anabaptists.org/thoughts-for-the-week/