[thoughts] Wonderful in His Birth (December 13-19, 2010)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      Sunday School Lessons for December 19, 2010
      - Hope for Good Leadership (International Bible Studies)
      - Wonderful in His Birth (Christian Light Publications SS Lesson)

      About four months have unwound from our lives since I last emailed
      one of these. I have been very (pre)occupied working, relocating, and
      trying to stay afloat financially. I have decided to try resurrecting
      this project. I don't know if I'll be able to do it every week, but
      hopefully at least three times a month.

      As you will see, I'm going with a revised format to these emails.
      I've also revised a revised approach to what I post on the Web.

      WONDERFUL IN HIS BIRTH

      (Matthew 2:11-15; Galatians 4:3-7; Revelations 12:1-5)

      Is my giving planned and purposeful?

      Which of my treasures am I planning to give the Lord?

      Do I believe God cares for me the way He watched out for His Son?

      Being God's son makes what difference to me?

      Do I care about the daily battles involving God's Son?

      Read the rest: http://www.anabaptists.org/clp/youth/3-111.html

      See what I am featuring on and from Amazon.com:

      http://astore.amazon.com/anabaptistbookst

      http://www.anabaptistbooks.com/services/amazon/

      HOPE FOR GOOD LEADERSHIP

      (Isaiah 9:7; 11:1-9)

      What have I experienced of Christ's governance and kingdom?

      How are His peace and justice expressing themselves in my life?

      Did the fear of the Lord affect my living this week? How so?

      When I am the strong one, how do I relate to the weak?

      "They shall not hurt nor destroy" -- how accurately does that
      describe me now?

      Read the rest: http://www.anabaptists.org/clp/youth/3-111ibs.html

      You're free to forward this, if you wish.

      Thanks for being a subscriber to "Thoughts for the Week"!