Need of articles written by Norris Clarke

  • almarsgood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      I am writing master's thesis on Norris Clarke's idea of metaphysic. Right now I analyze two books of N.Clarke i.e. "The One and the Many" and "Philosophical Approach to God" and am interested in reading of two articles:
      1. The Limitation of Act by Potency: Aristotelianism or Neoplatonism?
      2. The Meaning of Participation in Aquinas.

      I have difficulty to get these publications. I would be appreciated if someone can send me them to my email or by post. I can cover any costs. Thank you for your response.
      Piotr
      almars311@...