Re: Development of Doctrine?

  • sparksthomas
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 23 9:43 PM
      Thank you for the kind words, David and for your suggestion.

      << Justice and the Theology of Sin: Struggling for Coherence (coming)

      I think it would be best to look at the doctrine of original sin first
      before proceeding to issues of the philosophy of religion.
    • jamesmiguez
      Message 40 of 40 , Oct 17, 2005
        --- In thomism@yahoogroups.com, "sparksthomas" <sparksthomas@y...>
        wrote:

        > --- In thomism@yahoogroups.com, PaedoSocrates@a... wrote:
        >
        > > As to your being an American---You are an American "what", since
        you
        > admit to
        > > being "not a Catholic"??? Obviously you're not the EENS advocate
        > named
        > > Thomas Sparks. Hence, I must apologize. You must be a different
        > Thomas Sparks.
        > > My mistake. Sorry about that.
        > >
        > > Kevin
        > >

        > James, why dont you moderate your list properly?

        My computer was broken, sorry.

        James