Pray for the pope please

  • jamesmiguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:44 AM
      I had intended to make a post to ask everyone to please pray for the
      pope, John Paul, who is seriously ill. He is in much need of our
      prayers. Lo and behold the present discussion is accusing the pope of
      apokatastasis, which I am sure he would disown. The point is the good
      pope is in much need of our prayers at the moment. He could die at
      any moment. Thus the discussion is bad timing. Please refrain.

      May God heal the pope and give him time.

      Sincerely,

      James
      Moderator