3304The Inquisitors Manual

  • CHUA Soo Meng Jude (PLS)
    Oct 6, 2011

      Dear Friends

      You might find my www.inquisitorsmanual.wordpress.com to be of interest

      I’ll be developing some more thomistic pages in time.

      Of course comments and suggestions welcome.

      Any thomists you know write about photography?  Recommendations for literature much welcome.  I know there’s a book wrongly titled, The medium is the massage

      Jude

      National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

      DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information.
      This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other
      use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please
      notify the sender and delete it immediately.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic