FWD: If You Watch Who on PBS Read This

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Passing on an alert from Dan Harris, the man behind the US Doctor Who themed
      cruises.
      ------------------

      I need a little bit of help for a project I'm currently working on. I need
      know the name or names of the people at each PBS station still broadcasting
      Doctor Who that do your local pledge drives for Who, the guys who come on
      the
      air & ask you to call in & pledge, in other words, the person who's
      generally
      the only one at each station who actually LIKES the show & gives a damn that
      it
      stays on the air in your town. I already know who these people are on the
      following stations: WQED-Pittsburgh, KTEH-San Jose, KERA-Dallas,
      WCET-Cincinnatti, WYIN-Indiana/Chicago cable, and Maryland Public
      Television.
      If you know the names of anyone like this at any other stations than those
      listed above, please e-mail me privately off the newsgroup with the
      information. Your help will be much appreciated.

      *****WhoCruiser@... is Dan Harris*****
      WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
      Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://members.aol.com/SFCruise
      Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/CatManDoo3