SPACE Channel Canada - The Next Doctor - Saturday March 14 9PM Eastern

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      Just got an alert from a friend in Canada who was watching SPACE. The best
      approach is to just quote his note. Thanks for the breaking news, Tom!
      SPACE's website is at http://www.spacecast.com . The forums are at
      http://forums.spacecast.com . The news is not there at this writing.

      "It's a good thing I wasn't eating my cereal while watching the repeat of
      "The Circuit" this morning. B)

      "It appears that SPACE will be once again picking up the CBC's slack by
      playing this year's Christmas special "The Next Doctor" on Saturday March
      14th. This came in the form of a promo which ran during the first break. I
      believe they said it would be on at 9:00 PM.

      "No idea if they'll be playing the other specials as well, but it would be
      weird if this was just a one-off."