BBC America - Very Bad News

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      I'll let the notice on their frequent asked questions list tell the story. I
      don't have any other information. There is no reason to assume this would
      affect the status of the show on US broadcast TV.

      http://www.bbcamerica.com/about/faq_schedule.html#drwho

      "Does BBC America show Dr Who?
      BBC America currently shows a limited number of Dr Who episodes. However, as
      we have been unable to gain rights to further episodes, we will cease
      showing Dr Who from July 2001."

      ------
      Benjamin F. Elliott
      This Week In Doctor Who