Dallas + Chicago Alert Re: This Week In Doctor Who - February 1, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Several TWIDW updates:

      Dallas, TX:
      KERA/K24AD 13,24 Dallas, TX will *not* be airing The Three Doctors as
      originally expected tonight. I forgot that KERA has decided for some reason
      to air the 3rd Doctor stories in *production* order, which is different from
      the broadcast order.

      Production Order Broadcast Order
      1) Carnival Of Monsters 1) The Three Doctors
      2) Frontier In Space 2) Carnival Of Monsters
      3) The Three Doctors 3) Frontier In Space

      Therefore, KERA will actually be airing
      "Carnival Of Monsters" all 4 episodes
      tonight, at the same 12:15AM time that I originally noted for Three Doctors.

      Chicago, IL:
      The entry for WYIN 56 Gary, IN might also be wrong. I was right that the
      January 19 broadcast of Four To Doomsday episodes 1+2 was pre-empted by
      sports. However, on January 26, they actually aired episodes 3+4 of Four To
      Doomsday as originally scheduled, instead of airing episodes 1+2, as one
      would have expected under the circumstances. Right now, WYIN's website
      http://www.wyin.tv/ indicates that episodes 3+4 of Four To Doomsday will be
      re-airing tomorrow (February 2nd), in spite of episodes 1+2 not have aired
      at all yet.

      So, we could be seeing:
      1) Four To Doomsday episodes 1+2 (the skipped episodes), or
      2) Four To Doomsday episodes 3+4 (the currently advertised episodes), or
      3) Kinda episodes 1+2 (what WYIN would be airing if they hadn't skipped Four
      To Doomsday 1+2 two weeks back)

      All we can now be sure of is - Saturday Night at 11PM - 2 episodes.

      That's all for now.

      Benjamin F. Elliott