Doctor Who on BBC Entertainment (Asia Channel) - 6 January 2007

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      BBC Entertainment http://www.bbcentertainment.com , the replacement for
      BBC Prime's Asia service, has picked up Series 1 of Doctor Who (the 13
      Eccleston episodes) to air Saturdays beginning 6 January 2007. Episodes
      will be in English with subtitles offered for the local language.

      I don't have a full list of countries served by BBC Entertainment, but
      it is definitely offered in Thailand, Hong Kong, and South Korea.
      Episodes air at 6PM Thai time, which is 7PM in Hong Kong and 8PM in
      South Korea.

      We do not have repeat times for the show yet. BBC Entertainment's
      schedule is independent of BBC Prime, which has not indicated any date
      for picking up Doctor Who.

      Benjamin Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho