Doctor Who Movie on Sci-Fi Dec. 24th! (TWIDW Update)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2001
      This is a special report from This Week In Doctor Who.

      The Sci-Fi Channel has just updated their website with newer TV schedules.
      On the provisional schedule for December, Doctor Who (1996) is scheduled for
      Christmas Eve at 11PM Eastern.

      I know, I know - Christmas Eve, the night when almost everyone goes to bed
      on time or goes to a midnight Church service when they normally don't darken
      Church doors. But the film will be on, some people will be home, and if your
      VCR misbehaved in July or in 1996 - it's another chance. And it could be
      worse - I'd hate to be the movie airing at 8AM Christmas morning on that
      channel (one of the Young Indiana Jones movies).

      Breaking down by time zone:

      SCI-FI East Feed:
      Monday, December 24th
      11PM to 1AM Eastern Time
      10PM to Midnight Central Time
      9PM to 11PM Mountain Time
      8PM to 10PM Pacific Time
      7PM to 9PM Alaska
      5PM to 7PM Hawaii (??)

      SCI-FI West Feed:
      Monday, December 24th
      Midnight to 2AM Mountain Time
      11PM to 1AM Pacific Time
      10PM to Midnight Alaska
      8PM to 10PM Hawaii (??)

      Set your calendars.

      This has been a special report from This Week In Doctor Who. You may resume
      breathing.

      Benjamin F. Elliott