This Week In Doctor Who July 5 - Delayed

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Due to unanticipated technical problems, I will be unable to get This
      Week In Doctor Who out for another 24 to 48 hours. Apologies for the
      inconvenience.

      Reminder - Prime TV New Zealand premieres The Christmas Invasion
      Thursday 6 July at 7:30PM, the start of the 2nd Series. The episode
      will air uncut in a 75 minute timeslot.

      Reminder - BBC One's broadcast of "Doomsday", the 2nd Series Finale,
      airs at 7PM BST this Saturday 8 July in the UK, not 6:30PM as was
      indicated when the June 28 column went to press.

      Benjamin F. Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho