TWIDW Delay - Out tomorrow...

  • JEFFERSON ENG
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hey all,

      Due to some pretty horrendous heat and humidity
      throughout much of the day yesterday which played
      havoc with my hardware setup and also DSL internet
      connectivity, I've had to postpone this week's TWIDW
      to tomorrow to get it into some sort of feasible shape
      regarding readability and flow.

      Nothing much major to report except that yesterday's
      assessment of the Akimbo -- http://www.akimbo.com --
      internet broadband DVR service was slightly
      incomplete. They do have other Doctor Who stories
      from the classic series available besides "The Deadly
      Assassin". More info on further listings can be found
      here:
      http://my.akimbo.com/browse_category.aspx?cid=7d989c2ac3d470b8

      Well, that's about it.

      Take care,